- Web-based accessibility: Users can access reports from anywhere – from the workplace, the client’s office or the home.
- Security: Users are only allowed to see reports and data that they are granted access to. This assists a regional manager to only view their own particular regional data. As well, staff cannot violate the manager’s reports.
- Export reports to different formats: Users can save and store reports in pdf format for printing or for exporting data to Excel format to manipulate for other purposes.
- Combine data from different sources, from various locations, and in different forms: The reports and dashboard are generated from different source data such as databases, Excel files, csv files, etc. These files may be located at various places such as the server, or computers at a branch office. BIS has a service program which collects data and sends it to a central server in order to generate reports/dashboards.
- Friendly user interface: With a clear and effective GUI design, users feel comfortable using the software suite without training.
Next section: Customers